At Marine Bank & Trust, our intention is to provide accessible services for all our customers, including those with disabilities. We do this, not only because it makes good business sense, but also because it’s the right thing to do and it's consistent with our values, culture and mission.
We continue to make improvements to enhance the accessibility of our services. We welcome the insight that this dialogue brings and we’d love to hear from you!
Please contact Customer Service at 1-877-571-6282 or at helpdesk [at] marinebank.bank to learn more about accessibility support services at Marine Bank & Trust. Marine Bank & Trust welcomes relay calls.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation to access Marine Bank & Trust’s products and services should send an email to helpdesk [at] marinebank.bank. Requesters should include contact information and depending on the nature of the request, Marine Bank & Trust may need sufficient notice to provide accommodation.
- Audio capability: Access in English & Spanish by plugging in a standard headset – you will be guided through your transactions.
- Design features: ATMs provide height, reach requirements to support wheelchair accessibility, and are compliant with ADA guidelines.
- We’ve designed our locations with accessibility and convenience in mind.
- New branches feature automated/accessible doors, vestibules and washrooms as well as wheelchair-access to ATMs and service areas.
- Retrofitting of older branches to enhance accessibility is an ongoing effort.
- Where possible, we have reserved at least one parking space for customers with disabilities.
Marine Bank & Trust has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking is easy for all our customers to use, including people with disabilities. We continually enhance the accessibility and usability of our website based upon standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
In the event that a user with a disability experiences accessibility issues with our website, please notify us by sending an email to or calling us at 1-877-571-6282. In your communication to us, please specify the nature of the accessibility difficulty, including the URL/web address that may have presented an accessibility challenge. There are several accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience. Things like:
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser below.
To modify system colors, text size, mouse pointers or enable text-to-speech, choose the appropriate link for your operating system:
To learn how to use the zoom magnification features or enable high-contrast text, choose the link for your browser:
Marine Bank & Trust’s website contains links to webpages hosted by third parties. Marine Bank & Trust does not make representations regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites.